MES ENERGY S.A. undertook, on behalf of Delphi Municipal Enterprise for Water Supply and Sewerage, the design, procurement, and installation of an integrated leakage control system and a central telemetry system for the water supply network. The contract, worth 1,180,324 euros, was signed on Friday, January 27, 2023, and is expected to be completed within fifteen months.
Specifically, a central control system will be created, enabling the comprehensive management of water resources through electronic monitoring of the water transport/distribution network. Based on the information collected from all water supply facilities, it will offer the following capabilities:
- Detection of possible leaks (both visible and invisible)
- Immediate availability of human resources and equipment for coordinating repairs and addressing damages
- Quantitative calculation of water reserves
- Real-time water balance values
- Actual water consumption measurement
The project is funded by the Development and Solidarity Program for Local Government “Antonis Tritsis” under the priority axis “Environment” titled: “Water Supply Infrastructure.”
MES ENERGY S.A. will provide training to the staff responsible for managing the system, ensuring its proper operation and maintenance and offer a twelve-month warranty to guarantee the system’s safety and reliability.